Learn 5 amazing egg hacks or some tips & tricks to cook boiled eggs.
1. Often, when cooking boiled eggs, they crack. How to avoid this? What would the eggs are not cracked, pierce the needle as shown in the video. Carefully make a small hole in the shell of egg. It’s a bit strange way, but when you will boil the eggs, they will not crack.
2. Or another tip. When you will boil eggs, add in the water a little salt. Eggs also will not crack, and then it will be easier to peel them.
3. Boiled eggs are difficult to peel? There is a way out and a cool life hack. After you have finished boil eggs, immediately place them in cold water for a few minutes. More would be better, if you add the ice here. Then the eggs are easy to peel. This is a proven method that I recommend to use.
4. If you are in a hurry or just you need quick to peel once a lot of boiled eggs, after you have finished boil eggs, shake the eggs in a saucepan with cold water. It’s simple! The eggs will be peeled. Amazing egg hack!
5. If you have a question “Egg is raw or boiled?”, there is a simple way to know of this. You need to spin the eggs on the table. If the egg spins this means that it is the boiled egg. If the egg is not spinning, then it is the raw egg. So easy!